so goodbye, hit the road —> a mix for when you’ve been wronged and you’re not ok with it. middle fingers up!
01. in love with you - first date // 02. easy to be hard - hair // 03. the world will know - newsies // 04. so much better - legally blonde // 05. get out and stay out - 9 to 5 // 06. totally fucked - spring awakening // 07. we’re not gonna take it - rock of ages // 08. dogfight - dogfight // 09. cell block tango - chicago // 10. i can do better than that - the last five years // 11. take me or leave me - rent // 12. i love ny - murder ballad // 13. no good deed - wicked // 14. revolting children - matilda
you know those people that can literally carry on a conversation with anyone are amazing like wow how do you do that
✿ send me a floral question ✿
- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?
you could kill a man in any of these dresses, and pretty sure no jury would convict you. those are killing-men dresses, that’s what i’m saying
*mobile blogs in front of computer*
a fancy asian restaurant called “Suit and Thai”